Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Ugluk !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ugluk

Ugluk

Hello from Ugluk !! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ugluk !!   Hello from Ugluk !! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:12 am

Hello all !!
I've allready joined ! and noticed you had this so ..here I am posting some stuff to say hello

1. What's your ingame name? / Ugluk
2. Class?/ Dominator/Saggitarius/Destroyer
3. Level? 80/79/74
4. How many years playing l2? / Five on low on rates x3 ,x7 and Luna Official
5. Are you available for siege and mass event(epics)? I'm MOSTLY available for that kind of events
6. Why do you want to join Guardians? You seem to be fighting hard and in a structured way,with good activity
7. Who recommends you? I once played in a clan called Guardians ,leader's name's was Panky or something ...dunno if it's relevant ;/
Back to top Go down
YouMustDie
Admin
YouMustDie

Hello from Ugluk !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ugluk !!   Hello from Ugluk !! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:14 am

Ugluk wrote:
Hello all !!
I've allready joined ! and noticed you had this so ..here I am posting some stuff to say hello

1. What's your ingame name? / Ugluk
2. Class?/ Dominator/Saggitarius/Destroyer
3. Level? 80/79/74
4. How many years playing l2? / Five on low on rates x3 ,x7 and Luna Official
5. Are you available for siege and mass event(epics)? I'm MOSTLY available for that kind of events
6. Why do you want to join Guardians? You seem to be fighting hard and in a structured way,with good activity
7. Who recommends you? I once played in a clan called Guardians ,leader's name's was Panky or something ...dunno if it's relevant ;/
welcome on our clan dude.
i hope you good stay.

(kali tixi me emas ore ) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://DevCheaters.net/

Hello from Ugluk !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: